PRINCESS PEARL GRAIN (Glutinous Rice) PREMIUM
- Also known as Sweet Rice or Sticky Rice.
- Distinguished by its short, plump grain with milky color.
- The best well-known and best quality variety is called “Sanpathong Sticky Rice” which is grown mainly in the northern region of Thailand.
- After cooked by streaming, it has mildly sweet fragrant aroma.
- Suitable for Thai dishes, Sweet dishes, other complimentary dishes, as well as brewing industry.
- Put 1 cup of rice into the rice cooker.
- Rinse only once and drain.
Add 1.0 – 1.2 cups of water for Oriental Jasmine Rice/Vita Rice/Glutinous Rice.
Add 1.5 – 1.8 cups of water for Lady Ruby Grain (Red Cargo Rice)/Load Black Grain (Black Cargo Rice)/ Royal Brown Jasmine Rice.
(Adjust the amount of water to fit your preference)
Cover the rice cooker and let it cook until it automatically turns off. Do not lift the cover or stir rice while cooking. Leave it another 10 minutes.
Then ready to be served.